Monday, August 10, 2009

One year ago...

So its been a really long time since Ive updated this thing (I dont know why it so difficult for me). Anyways, just this past weekend Josh and I celebrated our first anniversary, yay for us! The first year went by incredibly fast and I dont see the years slowing down anytime soon. Lots of things planned for the near future and we are very excited. First up, buying a house. We figure since we are going to be out here for at least another five years we might as well get a little settled.
I got a job teaching at a studio in Renton called Spotlight Dance, what a coincidence. Ive been teaching a lot in the past few weeks and I love it! The kids are great, the owner is wonderful and the studio is growing and actually moving to a larger space.... yay for job security. Ill be teaching quite a bit this fall and Im really looking forward to it.

Ill be back soon with more updates and pictures :)

No comments: