Monday, February 23, 2009

Its been awhile




I guess its time to update this since its so long overdue. Although really there isnt much to tell... Im still in school, Josh is still overseas and Holly is still, we, Holly haha. I guess the most recent thing I have going on is my search for our next, and possibly final, place of residence in good old WA. Knowing that it could very well be our home for the next few years Im looking into getting a condo in the area! Which is really exciting because for me, until we get an actual HOUSE this will be our first HOME together. It will be really nice to get out of apartments and into something a little more permanent/cozy and a LOT safer. So, yeah, more to come on that.

More exciting news... I GET TO COME HOME IN TWO WEEKS :) Thanks to my wonderful parents :)




I dont really have anything else to say, so hopefully I will see you all soon :)

1 comment:

Fuccillo Family said...

Louie LOVES Holly! Can't wait to get together and for you guys to move to Puyallup :)!