Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In case you dont already know, Andy will be deploying soon and he happens to be in WA and at Fort Lewis for training. He has this week off so hes staying with Josh and I to hang out and relax.
Anyways, we thought it would be a great idea to give Andy a Thanksgiving and Christmas before he leaves. Scott & Maureen were kind enough to send us decorations and a tree so last night we all decorated for the holidays :)
Tonight well be having a Thanksgiving dinner with all of the trimmings and tomorrow is Christmas....


Whats the best part???? The decorations stay up and Josh and I have Christmas for the last two months of the year :)

3 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

Ha! I love it! I did this for my Andy a couple years ago. AND.. I didn't know you were a fellow blogger! Keep up the good work as a new Army Wife!

Samantha said...

You guys are the cutest things ever! I'm so sad I couldn't be there with you guys :( but you look like you are having a good time!
I love you guys so much and I miss you a ton! I can't wait to see you!
xoxo

Kathy said...

Ok, that was to cute, so jackie are you ready to take on a bigger turkey. Hows 22 # Im excited;)