Monday, October 20, 2008

The Wedding :)




August 2, 2008


The best and happiest day of our lives, thus far, and we have the greatest family and friends to thank. Part of what made our day so special to us was sharing it with all of you.


In case you havent been told yet our pictures are FINALLY available to view online... http://www.pictage.com/522925.
(By the way, if you know someone planning a wedding and trying to find a photographer Josh and I are not recommending ours... she threw out a depoit we mailed her, was horrible at returning phone calls AND emails, was late to EVERY location after the ceremony and neglected to a lot of the pictures I specifically requested... I was pleased with the pictures she took though).


We had so much fun at the wedding and are so excited about starting our new life together :)

1 comment:

Fuccillo Family said...

Jackie... I can't get it to work!!! You'll have to just show me them in person. I've been dying to see them!